
This is my beautiful new guitar. it was initially bought for insurance purposes but i am very glad i get to learn to play since my other one was stolen by those stupid insurance jerks. (sorry, still annoyed about that and my olympic trinket from china and my typewriter) i know momo and popo have already seen this but i wanted to show it to alex and luke. I am excited! so, yeah. now that i get a second chance to learn, i most certainly definetly absolutely will. and dad will too. right dad?so... yeah. i have been sickly with sniffling, sneezing, sleeping, crappy feeling, throat soreing ness... i hope i feel better soon. the thermometer says i dont have a fever but it certainly feels like i do. bleh.
2 comments:
It looks really good. You will have to give me a concert when I come home. BTW... It is spelled Ukulele(on your poll). Just thought you'd like to know.
I have been eating one Cadbury a day since we first got them... excluding Saturday's because track meets. We stocked up on them before Easter. I hit my hip bone on my door quite often. I don't know how it happens, but it hurts every time. I forgot to mention that I also banged my knee on the corner of a door yesterday. It hurts so bad now.
Post a Comment