The Beauty of Knowledge
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Lo and Behold!
I am excited because today i am going to make patstitsio. And! i am going to finish The Great Tree of Avalon which is very good so far and i'm sure will end well because all of his other books did. I love stories about Merlin. While there are many different versions, they all have similarities like that of King Arthur stories and all of the other anciently famous people of that nature. I have to start a found still life sometime this 4 day weekend. ah! how i revel in saying 4 day weekend. Too bad not all weekends are 4 days. Americans work too hard. I understand that its how our young country grew to be so powerful, but i wish things were different. I wish that people didnt feel the need to own everything and beat everyone else at EVERYTHING. Why can't people just be grateful for all that we have been given? ok... (< that is called an ellipses, I learned it on the English Exam) I am now done with that rant. I still need to go see Avatar with MoMo and PoPo. Hopefully we will do that this weekend or sometime soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We are going today peanut.
I want to go...
Post a Comment