The Beauty of Knowledge

The Beauty of Knowledge

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ratsiella

As much as it hurts when i lose a beautiful baby, i have to know that they aren't in pain anymore. and mom, to answer your question, i could handle another rat, i would just want the large ones instead of the medium. I don't mind the short life because i understand that it's our fault that they have the health problems from us breeding them. so, i think that it's important for us to take them in and care for them because they deserve that right since the pet store would kill them or feed them to another animal at the first sign of sickness. I love every one of them and only hope i can do better with each one. Loss is an important lesson with each one and i know that i will grow from each. They teach me things in ways unimaginable from such a small animal and for that i am grateful. I will remember her every day just as i do Ratty and Bandit. It does not do to dwell but is important to remember the ones who helped you become you, negative or positive.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I miss them very much as well!