The Beauty of Knowledge

The Beauty of Knowledge

Friday, December 11, 2009

It's Da Weekend!

Well, i made it through another brain busting week. I am excited because i am going to start weight watchers this next week. I know it is kind of silly what with christmas holiday coming up soon but i really want to try. i think i can balance it. plus i've been working out every night and hope if i up my work out amount it can up my available points some. I am excited because i know i am doing really well in physics and i love how much i understand it. AND. i know i am doing pretty good in Pre- Cal. All of those horrible morning hours of tutoring are slowly but surely paying off. I am exceedingly excited about the Avatar movie. Dad is too and i want to go see it together. Maybe as a family. I guess we will see how is happens. I got my class ring today and it is very B E A Utiful. I designed it to look like a slytherine ring. it has a deep green cut stone and is silver. aka. the slytherine colors. It has 2011 and BTWHSPVA on the front and Danni Lopez- Rogina REALLY teenee tinee on the inside. We got Confessions of A Shopaholic in the mail and Alex, Mom, and I are going to watch it when Alex gets home with Stork. I plan on sleeping alot but i also have to do some crazy amount of APUSH studying because we have a test on Monday. It will all be A- Ok.

No comments: