The Beauty of Knowledge

The Beauty of Knowledge

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Scott Westerfeld


Scott Westerfeld came to my school today! He talked about his new book Levianthon or something to that effect. He apparently graduated from my school. I had NO idea. Thats so awesome! I had something else earlier today I was going to talk about, like a whole shpeal about something or other that was actually interesting, but I am too tired now. So it slipped CLEAN out of my mind. Ethan is coming tomorow. ... I want to buy another book soon. But first I need to purchase some art supplies. Dang supplies. I am envious of the opera and rmb singers at school. All they need is themselves and some throat spray for their supplies. I miss our kitty. I want another kitty, but of course our sweet turd can never be replaced. Cats are mysterious beings. I believe they are wise beyond their years and so amazingly confident. Thats why the cats the only cat, who knows where its at. They are too cool for names. I read a poem once, and it was all about how cats dont need names to identify themselves, because they so completely know who they are. Amazing acrobats of confidence and poise. Except the fat cats. But they are cool in their jazzy slump and slumber.

2 comments:

LifeofLoRo said...

I miss Trinity too. It is strange when I think of a story and start to say, "My cat..."
That is cool about Scott W. I don't know anyone famous that went to Royse City.

momo said...

Me too! I love this picture! I wish I could herded to the food bowl and find her curled up in my sink again.